Training is the backbone to any successful business!
We The Wright Removal Company pride ourselves on training.
The Wright Removal Company offers a wide range of training and can even tailor or design courses to fit your training needs. These courses are not only aimed towards the removals and storage industry—logistics companies and any other company that carries out manual handling operations can benefit.
Our mission is to develop innovative and effective training courses to meet the developing needs of our demanding industries.
Our courses can include:
- Manual Handling
- Hazard Awareness
- Risk Assessments
- Job Related Lifting Techniques
- Job Related Lifting Equipment
- Customer Relations
- Customer Care
- Health and Safety
Removals and storage companies can benefit in addition to the above from: (or make your own course!)
- Basic packing skills (china, pictures and glass)
- Advanced packing skills (ornaments, figurines and chandeliers)
- Inventories & documentation
- Basic loading (principles & loading a vehicle)
- Advanced loading (principles & loading containers or vehicles)
- Grand & upright pianos (dismantling, re-erecting & preparation)
- Grandfather clocks (dismantling, re-erecting & preparation)
- Barometers (preparation & packing)
- Gilt or canvas pictures (preparation & packing)
- Export packing (principles, skills & techniques)
The Trainer—Peter Wright
Having been in the industry since leaving school, he has been involved with every aspect to the industry, starting from a porter to export packer, LGV driver, forman, forklift driver, store manager, transport manager and Official Registered Approved Trainer. He is a highly rated trainer and well recognised within the industry.
Peter Wright has extensive technical knowledge and expertise. He works with tremendous pride and is infectiously enthusiastic.
Please contact us for available dates, prices or more details.
Call us now on 01823 284 245